Tin Can Free Download (v1.0.05c)
Tin Can Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Tin Can – You’ve barely managed to flee your exploding spaceship. Now in an old escape pod, you find yourself in the shoes of a technician, without any knowledge of the complex…
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
Tin Can Studio
Tin Can Studio
29 Oct, 2020
Simulation, Survival, Management, Puzzle, Sci-fi, Strategy, Point & Click
“In space, tech support can’t hear you scream!”
Get your hands dirty!
“What a mess! The oxygen generator refuses to start up… I hope it’s just the fuse cutting down the power and not some kind of issue with the atomic pile!”
Listen to your body!
“My vision has been blurry for a while now. It’s getting worse! I really need to find that leak before passing out!”
Don’t lose the thread!
“These incomprehensible error codes again!? Where is this damn manual? This pod is a mess! Ah! Here it is!”
“What a view! Is it me or it is getting hot in here, though?”
- All the systems inside your escape pod are made up of many different components, from fuses to air filters, all interconnected and having their own function.
- When all your systems are failing, in the dark, only the sounds of your heartbeats and your shallow breathing will alert you of your imminent death. O², CO², atmospheric pressure, temperature and so on… all are simulated in a realistic way.
- The manuals inside your pod are filled with detailed information that could very well save your life.
- From asteroid fields to nebulas, these cosmic monsters will have an impact on your systems and wont give you a lot of time to breath..
- A micro management of systems down to every single component.
- A dozen of systems all having their own specific function to insure your survival, and all interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core I5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Temporary minimum configuration