Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
“Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999,” said Doug Lombardi at Valve. “For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS’ award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac.”
How To Install:
1. Download Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )
3. Play with laucher.
3. (If you can’t install game by error n_module.dat)
4. (You disable antivirus software such as kaspersky, avast,..)
5. (If you use avast, you uninstall it by tool remove avast – aswclear.exe) Link Download uninstall avast
6. How to uninstall our software using aswClear:
– Start Windows in Safe Mode
– Open (execute) the uninstall utility
– If you installed avast! in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
– Click REMOVE
– Restart your computer
7. Adjust date and time in your computer to “August 2010”. Then, play.
8. Have fun ^^
Instructions on how to install Download And Install:
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or betterMemory: 1GB XP / 2GB Vista
- Hard Disk Space: At least 7.6GB of Space
- Video Card: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0