Into Blue Valley
Into Blue Valley is a first-person exploration game drawing upon themes of mystery and curiosity. It is presented as a ‘found footage’ game with the player’s view resembling a camcorder recording showing a glimpse into the subdued environment that is being explored.
As the footage unfolds, it soon becomes clear that the bittersweet majesty of Blue Valley offers more than a forgotten tale of abandonment and that the person recording this footage is not alone in their journey.
Successfully Greenlit by the wonderful Steam community in just three weeks, Into Blue Valley is the first major release from Kuchalu – an indie development team based in the UK, founded by two brothers in 2014.
– A pure exploration experience at heart.
– Oculus Rift Support to fully immerse the player in an epic and awe-inspiring VR experience. (Coming soon)
– Complete Original Soundtrack to complement the feel of wonder during exploration.
How To Install:
1. Download Into Blue Valley Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link BillionUpload:
• Link ClicknUpload:
• Link FileCore:
• Link HugeFiles:
• Link Uploadable:
• Link Uploaded:
• Link UsersCloud:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^
Video Tutorial Download And Install:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.80GHz Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card with 2GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space