Fritz is a German chess program developed by Gyula Horváth and published by ChessBase. Versions prior to 14 were written by Frans Morsch and Mathias Feist.The latest version of the consumer product is Deep Fritz 14. This version now supports 64-bit hardware and multiprocessing by default.
- Fritz 13 – Chess Playing and Analysis Program
- Includes database with 1.5 Million games!
- Access to “Let’s Check” database till 31.12.2014
- 10 hours of Fritztrainer videos with Garry Kasparov, Vishy Anand and many others
- 6 months premium membership of playchess.com.
How To Install:
1. Download Fritz 13 Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^
Video Tutorial Download And Install: