Desktop Dungeons Special Edition
Desktop Dungeons is a quick-play roguelike puzzle game that gives you roughly 10 minutes of dungeon-crawling action per serving. It straddles the casual and hardcore boundary in that, while you might die frequently because the game is tricky and unforgiving, it’s so approachable and quick to get into that you keep wanting just one more round.
- The perfect coffee-break game
- Fight your way through fantasy dungeons in 10 minutes or less. We’re busy people too.
- Prize-winning awesomeness (13th Annual IGF Awards)
- Classic roguelike play re-imagined as a unique single-screen puzzle game sort of thing! Reviewers have a hard time with genres.
- 6 hours of gameplay? Try 6 billion.
- Randomly generated dungeons are different every time you play. Build your Kingdom to unlock hordes of new classes, races and challenges.
- Amazing soundtrack by the improbably astounding team of Danny Baranowsky and Grant Kirkhope.
How To Install:
1. Download Desktop Dungeons Special Edition Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link BillionUpload:
• Link HugeFiles:
• Link Firedrive:
• Link Uploaded:
• Link Uploadable:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^
Video Tutorial Download And Install:
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: any Direct3D 9 card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 350 MB available space