Cloudrift Free Download
Cloudrift Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Cloudrift is a different kind of arcade game in which Player One and Player Two.
Cloudrift PC Game Overview:
Cloudrift is developed and published by friendlyOctopus. It was released in 31 Oct, 2015.
Cloudrift is a different kind of arcade game in which Player One and Player Two try to avoid falling from the constantly shifting, procedurally generated cloud they find themselves on. Mysterious and powerful items fall from the sky, most of which have a profound effect on the cloud or the players.
- Single Player galactic challenge.
- Compete to get the highest score in the galaxy on the Steam leaderboards!
- Two Player Team galactic challenge.
- Compete in a local co-op team to get the highest score in the galaxy on the Steam leaderboards!
- Player Vs Player.
- Compete in a local head to head game, to be the last man standing over multiple rounds. Choose your tactics second by second: aggressively try to bounce your opponent off the cloud, or concentrate on collecting items and points to strengthen your position!
How To Install Cloudrift Free Download:
1. Free Download Cloudrift PC Game Here:
(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link Openload.co:
• Link KumpulBagi:
• Link UpFile:
• Link DownACE:
• Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
• Link Uploaded:
• Link Uptobox:
• Link Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )
3. Don’t need Crack Cloudrift
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^.
Video Tutorial Install Cloudrift Free Download on PC:
Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)
System Requirement for Cloudrift Free Download:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: **** A gamepad controller (or two) is required to play Cloudrift! In case of emergency, Player One: WASD and Space, Player Two: Cursor keys and Enter ****