ASA: Remastered Edition
In 2057, an astronaut finds a strange Black Cube in Space, and is teleported onto an mysterious spaceship called the Ark. You soon discover that he’s not the first astronaut from planet Terra to arrive here: Philip Forte lived through the very same experience in 2011 and, fortunately, left a diary explaining his story. With this help, you visit the Ark, with one single goal in mind: getting back home!
ASA: A Space Adventure was originally created with love by a single person, and now comes back in a Remastered Edition thanks to the help of developer Andrea Rinaldi. ASA is a first-person slideshow adventure game (point ‘n click) reminding famous games such as the Myst and Rhem series. Visit a vast spaceship called The Ark, divided into several areas, and discover the truth behind the Cubes and their creators…
You’ll probably need a pen and paper to write down your notes in order to solve the challenging puzzles!
ASA: Remastered Edition is an improved version of the game originally released in January 2013 by Simon Mesnard. It is part of the Black Cube series, a collection of Sci-Fi projects based on a book. Several other projects related to the Black Cube series, such as Catyph: The Kunci Experiment, should release in the coming years and you can find them all on their dedicated website: http://www.theblackcube.fr
ASA: Remastered Edition is the exact same than the original ASA game, except that we’ve been working on several new features specifically for the Steam release. Despite a lot of efforts in the past, the original version released in 2013 presented different issues that could not be solved, so we decided to restart from scratch with a new game engine! Here’s the list of new features:
- Play in HD 1920×800 (1024×432 for the original game) – we have re-rendered all the backgrounds from the original 3D scenes (no photoshop upscale!)
- Developed with Visonaire Studio, allowing more flexibility and stability
- We’ve added visual aids to identify the hotspots
- More translations, no need to patch anymore! (English, French, Italian, Spanish and German)
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
How To Install:
1. Download ASA: Remastered Edition Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link Direct:
• Link ClicknUpload:
• Link FileCore:
• Link Uploaded:
• Link Uptobox:
• Link UsersCloud:
• Link UsersFiles:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: igg-games.com )
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^
Video Tutorial Download And Install:
- OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: openAL compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Please note that non-dedicated graphic cards may work, but may have a few issues with displaying graphics correctly or the game may run a little bit slow. some openAL drivers on very old Windows XP sound cards can only play 16 sounds at a time. Newer sound cards can play between 16 & 1024 sounds; depending on the sound card driver.